Monday 27 September 2021

Hands On: Metroid Dread's First Hour Is Legit Kinda Terrifying

Hands On: Metroid Dread's First Hour Is Legit Kinda Terrifying

If there’s one thing I want from Metroid games above all else, it’s a feeling of dread. That’s why I still admire the original NES game the most. It almost feels hostile to the player in its design. There are no maps, no health recharge stations, no modern amenities to aid you. Because of that, no matter how many energy tanks or missile packs I acquire, in Metroid, I always feel in danger. I actually feel like an intrepid bounty hunter exploring a hostile alien world that might mercilessly destroy me at any moment.
Read more: https://kotaku.com/hands-on-metroid-dreads-first-hour-is-legit-kinda-terr-1847742944?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive