Tuesday 28 September 2021

Can Playing Video Games Improve our Mental Health?

Can Playing Video Games Improve our Mental Health?

Since the age of 18, I’ve been living with anxiety and depression. It started when I left for University. I ignored it at first, chalking it up to homesickness. It wasn’t until I couldn’t leave my bed one morning to hand in an essay that I knew I had a problem. These days, I can manage my mental health well enough through good food, sleep, exercise, and medication, with the odd flair-up here and there. I know I’m not alone, though. During the Coronavirus pandemic, the number of U.K adults experiencing depression doubled.
Read more: http://averagejoe-gaming.com/2021/09/27/can-playing-video-games-improve-our-mental-health/?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive