Tuesday 9 April 2019

Two Days Of 'Elder Scrolls Blades,' 150 Hours Of Pay-To-Skip Chest Wait Timers

Two Days Of 'Elder Scrolls Blades,' 150 Hours Of Pay-To-Skip Chest Wait Timers

I am currently on vacation, meaning the only gaming device I have access to is my phone. So as I sit by the pool I have been drinking pina coladas and playing a lot of Elder Scrolls Blades, which has been an incredibly fun yet increasingly frustrating experience. As I said in my quasi-review yesterday, there is a lot I like about Blades. As a simplified, stripped down version of Elder Scrolls it works pretty well, and I am particularly impressed by its visuals and ability to play in portrait mode.
Read more: https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2019/04/07/two-days-of-elder-scrolls-blades-150-hours-of-pay-to-skip-chest-wait-timers/?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive