Monday 15 April 2019

‘Avengers: Endgame’ Stars Share Their Superhero Costume Struggles

‘Avengers: Endgame’ Stars Share Their Superhero Costume Struggles

“One of the things I didn’t like about my costume is that the leather and everything else make it really hard if I have an itch on my back [laughs] and want to scratch it,” Ant-Man star Rudd told Inquirer. Worse, Rudd added, “I remember having to go around to people and have them punch me in the back really hard to get rid of an itch. With the kind of suit I had, I couldn’t do it. And it gets hot. We are sometimes shooting outside. The suit material doesn’t breathe very well.”
Read more: https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/04/14/avengers-endgame-stars-costumes-struggles-paul-rudd-danai-gurira-brie-larson/?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive