Monday 15 April 2019

Andrew Yang: We're undergoing the greatest economic transformation in our history

Andrew Yang: We're undergoing the greatest economic transformation in our history

I never thought I'd run for president. My parents were immigrants to this country -- and leader of the free world was not on the list of careers presented to me as a skinny Asian kid growing up in upstate New York. Instead, I became a lawyer for five unhappy months and then an entrepreneur. In 2011, I started a nonprofit organization, Venture for America, to help bring talented young entrepreneurs to create thousands of jobs in Detroit, Cleveland, St. Louis, Birmingham, Baltimore and other cities around the country.
Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/14/opinions/greatest-economic-transformation-andrew-yang/index.html?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive