Monday 25 February 2019

Life after harassment: ex-Silent Hill dev Tomm Hulett speaks out

Life after harassment: ex-Silent Hill dev Tomm Hulett speaks out

"What bothers me about it most is that when people attribute the 'F#ck Konami' hashtag, they're thinking of me. I know that some people are typing it like, yeah, Tomm Hulett sucks!" I didn't expect Hulett to be this brutally honest. I can't decide if it's due to the years of being dogged by the same old shit or simply the realisation that that shit is going to stick no matter what, but he's reflective and honest without any semblance of polish or sugar-coating.
Read more: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-02-24-life-after-harassment-ex-silent-hill-dev-tomm-hulett-speaks-out?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive