Wednesday 27 February 2019

Dave Bautista on Defending 'Guardians of the Galaxy Director' James Gunn: "If I'm Not the Guy Who Defends My Friends, Who Am I?"

Dave Bautista on Defending 'Guardians of the Galaxy Director' James Gunn: "If I'm Not the Guy Who Defends My Friends, Who Am I?"

In a new interview, Guardians of the Galaxy star Dave Bautista has once again doubled down on his support for fired director James Gunn, saying essentially that there was really no other option. Bautista previously railed against Disney for firing the Guardians of the Galaxy director, threatening to walk away from his contract if the studio did not use Gunn's script for the third installment, which has been delayed indefinitely as they look for a new director.
Read more: https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/02/27/david-bautista-james-gunn-defense-guardians/?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive