Monday 1 October 2018

Ben Johnson’s 1988 Olympic drug test contains altered lab codes and hand-scrawled revisions. And almost no one has seen it until now

Ben Johnson’s 1988 Olympic drug test contains altered lab codes and hand-scrawled revisions. And almost no one has seen it until now

The Canadian sprinter lost his gold medal 30 years ago this week after a positive test at the lab in Seoul. The Star dug up the results which are filled with bizarre notations. “If I had seen this in Seoul, I would have kept my medal.” “If I had seen this in Seoul, I would have kept my medal,” Johnson says while reading pages from the September 1988 lab report containing his drug-testing results. “If you can’t see the evidence, how can others condemn somebody?”
Read more: https://www.thestar.com/news/investigations/2018/09/28/ben-johnsons-1988-olympic-drug-test-contains-altered-lab-codes-and-hand-scrawled-revisions-and-almost-no-one-has-seen-it-until-now.html?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive