Saturday 31 July 2021

I’m sorry Dave I’m afraid I invented that: Australian court finds AI systems can be recognised under patent law

I’m sorry Dave I’m afraid I invented that: Australian court finds AI systems can be recognised under patent law

Federal court judge says allowing artificial intelligence systems, as well as humans, to be inventors is ‘consistent with promoting innovation’. An artificial intelligence system is capable of being an “inventor” under Australian patent law, the federal court has ruled, in a decision that could have wider intellectual property implications.
Read more: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/jul/30/im-sorry-dave-im-afraid-i-invented-that-australian-court-finds-ai-systems-can-be-recognised-under-patent-law?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive