Wednesday 22 April 2020

Val Kilmer: My Wild and Crazy Time Shooting ‘Top Gun’

Val Kilmer: My Wild and Crazy Time Shooting ‘Top Gun’

I didn’t want the part. I didn’t care about the film. The story didn’t interest me. My agent, who also represented Tom Cruise, basically tortured me into at least meeting Tony Scott, saying he was one of the hottest directors in town and I could never afford to not meet with as many of them as possible, and also he was completely obsessed with me. Well, an agent doesn’t have to offer any other reasons when “the director is completely obsessed with you” comes out of their mouth.
Read more: https://www.thedailybeast.com/val-kilmer-on-his-wild-time-shooting-top-gun-from-drunken-run-ins-with-the-cops-to-pranking-tom-cruise?ref=home?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive