Thursday 30 August 2018

Naked Labs' 3-D Body Scanner Shows You the Naked Truth

Naked Labs' 3-D Body Scanner Shows You the Naked Truth

A ate a big breakfast. So if my scans are off, don’t sweat it, I tell myself. And this was immediately following a long, unhealthy weekend (a friend’s wedding). All of the excuses of the first world were available to me as I walked up the stairs in The Assembly, a women’s club in San Francisco, one that looks like it was once a place of worship but now hosts accomplished-looking laptop-clackers and has bottles of sweet-smelling face mist in the bathroom. This is where I would get my body shape and fat percentage measured by a company that has named itself Naked.
Read more: https://www.wired.com/story/naked-labs-3d-body-scanner/?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive