Friday 28 April 2017

Trump: I thought presidency would be ’easier’ than ’previous life’

Trump: I thought presidency would be ’easier’ than ’previous life’

President Donald Trump said Thursday he expected the presidency to be "easier" than his "previous life" as a real estate mogul. "I loved my previous life. I had so many things going," the president told Reuters in a wide-ranging Oval Office interview. "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier." The president also expressed a willingness to attend next year's White House Correspondents' Dinner, after breaking with decades of precedent in February by publicly rejecting an invitation to attend this year's gala.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/28/trump-presidency-easier-previous-life-237728?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive