Thursday 17 August 2017

I Give A Book To Every Single Person Who Visits My Home, And It's Changed How I Feel About Reading

I Give A Book To Every Single Person Who Visits My Home, And It's Changed How I Feel About Reading

When you're a book-lover like me, you can't help but express your passion for all things literary, all the time. Ask anyone who knows me, and they'll tell you I'm constantly recommending new novels, debating book-to-screen adaptations, sharing author news, or giving books away to anyone who will take them. When people come to my house, whether it's for dinner, a game night, a cookout, or just a quick visit, no one leaves without a book...
Read more: https://www.bustle.com/p/i-give-a-book-to-every-single-person-who-visits-my-home-its-changed-how-i-feel-about-reading-75238?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive